TimeSuite contains numerous features designed to save time and money in your organisation.
From providing a centralised contacts system, to generating complex, real time reports on project status, TimeSuite is there to make your life easier.
- Timesheets can be entered by all users at any time. No need to double enter data at the end of the week. Costs are immediately updated and transferred to budgets for real time information on project status
- Timesheet Approval rules enable detailed approval paths to be defined for approval of all timesheet entries
- Timesheet Export provides easy to use export functions so that users can easily move timesheet information to external systems
- Project Management is simple matter with TimeSuite. Project Dashboards allow Project Director and Project Managers to easily create and manage all aspects of a project including tasks, charge rates, budgets and timesheets
- Tasks provide the building blocks for Project Management and allow managers and team members to easily keep track of their workload and all timesheets associated with the task
- Address Book and Contacts keeps track of all your organisations' contacts in one location. Easily accessible by all members of your organisation, this module keeps your contacts administration costs to a minimum
- Invoicing and Accounts Payable. An optional module, Invoicing integrates with the timesheet and project management modules to allow you to quickly create invoices and send them to your clients. In addition, the accounts payable feature allows you to keep track of all invoices payable to suppliers
- Reporting is available within all features of TimeSuite. From your weekly timesheet to project budgets, TimeSuite provides the information you need - all in real time
- Help Desk. The built in help desk provides an easily tracked system should you need any help or training from TimeSuite support. No need to spend hours waiting in a phone queue, simply log your request via the online TimeSuite helpdesk screen and TimeSuite Support will get back to you with an answer